Issue with integrated graphics on Pop!_OS (linux)

I have a dell inspiron 5558 with an NVIDIA graphic card running Pop!_OS with the proprietary NVIDIA drivers (switchable between intel integrated, NVIDIA dedicated and both). When I was running only the integrated GPU, when opening AuthPass, the screen is missing everything. Since I mostly used the NVIDIA GPU it wasn’t a big problem - until now.
I have just switched to a lenovo thinkpad (also running Pop) with no dedicated GPU, and it’s making the same issue. When I launch the program from terminal, I can see the following errors repeating:
(authpass:23787): Gdk-CRITICAL **: 23:12:52.480: gdk_window_get_parent: assertion ‘GDK_IS_WINDOW (window)’ failed
(authpass:23787): Gtk-CRITICAL **: 23:12:52.480: gtk_cairo_should_draw_window: assertion ‘GDK_IS_WINDOW (window)’ failed
I also have run AuthPass succesfully under Manjaro without a dedicated GPU, although that version was installed from snap.
If there is already a solution to this (e.g. missing dependency, etc…) please tell me, if there isn’t, I’ll report it as a bug.