Question about the cloud and pricing

It’s a nice password manager . Thank you for your time you invest in it. Please forgive my question - I need to ask this because we all know there is no free lunch. While you may be willing to sacrifice your time in creating this, whether for pure philanthropical reasons, enjoyment or you have a business idea in mind, but there is certainly cost associated with cloud storage. Do you see there will be a need to charge for this in the near future? The reason I ask is because you offer AuthPass Cloud storage and that is probably going to cost some money, given I can attached files that are presumably encrypted in the same way.

Where is the storage and sustainable is it economically? I don’t assume Amazon giving you free space just because it’s a nice product.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @itoldusoandso,
looks, like we’re thinking on the sames pathes sometimes. I’ve just replied to another of your threads.
Did You allready got an answer to your question on another way? I think about using the cloud service but I’ve asking myself the same question: Who is paying for this service and is there a reliable forecast how long this ‘nocost’ politics will be offered?

BTW: same question here: Cloud size query? and without any answers, too.