Support for keeshare sync for cloud agnostic selective synchronisation between devices and users

I discovered KeepassXC’s keeshare, and it works very well between my Linux/Windows/Mac pcs running KeepassXC, and provides me:

• Zero conflict problems between my computer devices;
  • A significant risk reduction, as I am no longer needing to share my whole password vault everywhere, as keeshare lets me have distinct LOCAL vaults on each devices; and*. allows me to break my main keepass DB on my main computer into groups that I can selectively sync to other places (work laptop, personal phone, work phone, tablet etc).
  • It also allows me to have a centralised password group for family password sharing, to help my kids manage all their online service accounts (ie: I have a “FAMILY” group, with a sub group for each child, and I can selectively sync each child’s folder to each of their computers)

What I cannot currently do, is use this sync mechanism with mobile android or iphone devices.

I am interested to understand if keeshare functionality has been considered at all?

My thinking is that keeshare support would provide a path for multi-user, multi-device support synchronisation that is replication mechanism agnostic (ie: it would work with ANY cloud/local file based sync system, such as OneDrive/GoogleDrive/DropBox/NextCloud/Syncthing/etc), and could be a great functionality to add to AuthPass.